I found this over at Tammy's and it looked like fun so maybe I'll try it out for a few weeks. If you'd like to join in feel free. Just click on the button and get started.
1. What would you say is your biggest blessing?
My Kids, the Man in my life and my family.
2. Do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for??
I shop online for certain things. Usually pet products, shoes for Ash and other little things here and there. Nothing really spectacular.
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. What year was it recorded?
Hmmmm, there are so many! I guess my true fave would be "It's Your Love" By Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, released 1997. It was a couple years before the song really mean anything to me but when it hit me it really hit me.
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact??
It wouldn't freak me out but I'd take precautions with Ash and Ty. I'm already careful but i'd be more so. I check those things anyway, it's important to be informed.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be.
Hmmmmm, I'd go back to Denver or the surrounding area. I've never seen a more beautiful place.
6. What is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!?
Anywhere in Florida! UGH, visiting once was quite enough.
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money?
If it meant the difference between the kids eating or not yes, otherwise no. My family is very close knit and we help each other as often as needed though so it wouldn't be a big deal.
8. What is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working?
Usually I like to do things with the kids or just read a good book, Depends what the kids are up to really.