July 6, 2009
Monday Crazy Questions-Bucket List Edition
1. Do you have a bucket list?(if you have it posted feel free to post your URL)
If you don't have one, then jot down 5 quick things on a piece of paper that you know you'd want on your list...or imagine some of the things you know you'd put on a Bucket list to be. (potential future list)
Nope, no bucket list. I get the concept but I refuse to live life in the shadow of pending death. If i thought about it i'd worry myself half to death, no pun intended.
2. Do you think you have already fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be?
I think there are a lot of things left I want to do in my life, yes
3. What are the top 3 things you'd like to do before you leave this world?
Spoil grandkids mostly, but there are a few people i'd lovvvvvvvvvvvve to see get what's coming to them.
4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one?
Since I don't have one I dunno for sure but I can say if I really wanted to do something for any reason I will find a way so No, i won't be skipping it.
5. fill in the blank -Life is just a -------- mix of good, bad and mediocre. It's up to us to decide which of those we'll focus on and how we'll let it shape us.
6. fill in the blank - The glass isn't half empty it's ------just waiting for a refill
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them?
Ummmm, there's so many to choose from cause lots of entertainers are my MOST favorite lol. I think i'd choose Nikki Sixx though. I'd want to spend a couple days at the most. I love the fact that he's turned his life around and has dedicated himself to being a better person and father.
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes...where would you go and what would you want to see?
Gawd that sounds morbid! I'd just want to be with my family truthfully. That's really where I am the happiest.
Join In the Crazy Monday Fun