This weeks real title is "The Cooking Meme (What Is The Meaning of Thyme and Other Deep Questions"
Want to try your cooking skills? Join us but don't blame me if you end up in the dungeon.
1. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you'd like to do?
Ummmm, mix it with Tabasco sauce and jalapeno juice, swish it a bit and throw it in the eyes of my stalker. C'mon you know you would too!!
2. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?
I dunno, beat your head on something hard, when it breaks, ask yourself. Did it crack or do I need a higher dose of Prozac??
3. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?
Well this one time at band camp........Oh wait, I wasn't a geek. I never went to band camp. Hmmmmm, I guess i just enjoy it then, no reason to beat it at all other than for fun.
4. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters?
I run a loving household, of course they spoon and no there are no splinters at all. I shook my finger sternly at the last wooden spoon to deliver a splinter to another and warned him I had a piece of sandpaper with his name all over it. He's been good ever since.
5. You hear: "Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither." The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing.....but wait, the windows are open. Why did you close them?
::grin:: If he's saying something as corny as that, damned if I want the whole neighborhood to know I'm with a dork.
6. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef? Show us your reckless and wild side in the kitchen. Don't have one? Here's a recipe I made just for you: You will need a spatula, a whisk, a gallon of Chardonnay, a banana and a rump roast. What is the name of your dish?
I guess I'm a Bohemian chef, I hardly ever follow a recipe but I'm an awesome cook. As for this particular dish I'd call it "Âne bourré vif de vache"....Or in English "Spirited Stuffed Cow Ass"
7. After dinner, the dishes are so dirty that the dishwasher refuses to wash them.
What did they say to get in hot water?
They probably told the dishwasher that it was adopted and it's real mother was a potscrubber sponge.
8. Is your pot black?
No they're all white but i'd have black ones If I saw any. What are you trying to imply?
9. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so?
Oh it's definitely the Crushed Habanero Pepper Seasoning........ one lil bit and it makes everyone need to cool down.
10. How much crock is really in your crock pot?
Not much, My crock pot is straight up. Tells it like it is.