It depends. If I'm mad the whole neighborhood will hear it shut, unless of course someones head happens to be in it and i hardly ever do that........much. JK, JK! Generally though I close it carefully holding the knob til it's closed completely.
2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
Hmmmmmm, again it depends. Am I there? Do I see carnage? If So, then probably red. If I'm on the train, probably yellow. I'll leave you to figure that out. If i'm nowhere near it then I probably have no shoes on 'cause that'll mean I'm likely at home working in my Pjammers.
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?
First off my ummmmm assets would be much larger than they currently are. Love Love Love M&M's. As for Color, Oh I'd absolutely have green.
4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?
Huh? Ummmm, a lot? I can't say I've ever counted them.
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on?
Frozen Margarita's, houseplants, something to kill the freakin' stickers in my yard and well, probably more frozen margarita's
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?
Hmmmm, Butter nut probably, cause i'm sorta shaped that way. Smaller top, Bigger on da bottom.
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?
Yeah, some lady called here looking for her daughter. She used to have this number. Anyway, the girls' dad was dying and the woman wanted the girl to know. I gave her all the information I knew of. I hope she located her. The lady was really sweet.
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?
I didn't know it existed. Do you serve Frozen Margarita's and warm salsa with Chips?
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?
No, I'm a rebel like that. I chance it and rinse, lather, rinse. Take that!
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?
Actually I see it as "Oh crap less than 6 months til CHRISTMAS!!!"
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?
I like to find ways to answer the questions that will annoy my stalker mostly, after that I just find it fun so far and enjoy seeing everyone else's answers.