July 23, 2009
Thursday Thunks-The Edition With No Name
1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?
The tough girl part of me wants to say I'd pick it up and shoot the sumbitch. The rest of me knows I'd probably scream like the girl I am and run.
2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?
Depends if I like you or or not really. If I like you you'll get something all chocolaty with pecans and marshmallows, etc. If I don't like you much, I'd probably get you a scoop of pistachio mixed with pineapple and sprinkles thereby teaching you that I'm not your bitch. Unless your leg is broke, Get out of the car and choose your own damn ice cream.
3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do?
If it's my stalker, I wave buh bye, lmao. Ok ok, I'm kidding. I'd warn them.....despite the fact that there are people I wish would just go away, I have a conscience and a good heart. I couldn't live with myself knowing I didn't say something. However, the fact that they're delusional and don't listen to me isn't my problem.
4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket?
5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?
Sure, why not?
6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.
I have to admit I cheated, The first pic was of Megatron and well.......I'm an Optimus Prime kinda girl.
7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?
LOL, I am the worlds worst about taking in needy animals. They wouldn't even have to tell me they would be put down.
8. What is the messiest room in your home?
None really, My house stays clean. I can't stand for it to be otherwise. I guess if I had to choose one room though it'd be the laundry room. There are a couple loads I need to do today.
9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?
Well, there was the one where it was obvious they couldn't stand each other but she was preggo and so they were doing it anyway. That was pretty weird.
10. Name one sport that you just don't get.
Nascar, just a bunch of left turns and a crash here and there. You can take a nap during the middle of the race and not have missed a darn thing for the most part.
11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about?
Someone on Freecycle whining about wanting a moderator to contact her. She probably gave something away and now the person is selling it. Great concept that Freecycle but I have never seen a place where more whiners congregate. Not everyone of course, just A LOT!
12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was....
Yeah, but what are the points good for? I might have a whole freakin list i could tell about. ::grin:: But i ain't fessin up publicly unless it's worth it lol.
13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.
14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they?
Sorta, they're in my back window. Here they are.
The horses are for my son's football team in high school last year. Need to put those in a scrapbook i guess now. The one with the cross is in remembrance of Lance Cpl. Bobby L. Twitty and the star is my proof that I'm a True Blue Cowboys Fan.
15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again?
None really, So far none have bothered me.