July 30, 2009
Thursday Thunks...Kimber's Crazy Questions
1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it?
My sisters have discussed this at length and it was determined that I never ever fart. No, i'm not joking, this is really a topic of conversation between them.
2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw?
Why does it have to be purple? Just sayin.....Anyway, I guess I'd probably draw little hearts and circles and since i'm locked in, i'd teach my captors never to give me purple again by decorating the walls and desk as well.
3. Do you ever pee in the shower?
I probably did as a kid maybe, but as an adult that totally grosses me out.
4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist?
I have sold on it, never bought anything though.
5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do?
I stand there and roll my eyes first because I can't stand drunks. Then i say "oh for gawds sake Habib, we all know you have a gun under the counter just shoot his ass and check the rest of us out!"
6. While shopping for produce, do you "sample" before you buy (i.e. grapes)?
No, that really is stealing and I know if *I* tried it I'd be the first person in history to get prison time for it.
7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store - do you just keep walking?
Oh hell no, I stand close enough to watch and be sure they're safe. If the parent approaches I bitchslap some sense into them, if it's more than 4 minutes I call the cops.
8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online?
No, i'm perfectly happy with mine.
9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going?
Yes I freak out, I don't follow them, but I'd likely call the police and report them if they were doing something dangerous. Now if they actually hit my car and my kids or nieces/nephews are in it then it's ON. Somebody's going to get beat down.