I found this meme through some of the others that I've been doing lately and it looks like fun. Sooooo I'm adding it to my weekly "to-do" list. Join in too, you just might like it.
1. We need to mow the yard this weekend and get it ready for Ashley's bonfire birthday party.
2. Today I thought about a song Tyler used to sing to me when he was little and it made me smile.
3. If you want to achieve anything, you should get off your butt and do it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. I'm just sayin......
4. I'm almost in tears because someone gave Diesel some table scraps and he has gas.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think i don't care because i don't live there lol, it is silly though i suppose.
6. Seeing the smiles on my kids and my family's faces makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to, Diesel to running out of gas, tomorrow my plans include working and studying and then some yard work if it's not raining and Sunday, I want to go to the flea market and walk around early before all the irritating people get there who like to stand in my way and let their kids run wild!