1. Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...what barnyard animal will cause the next big outbreak of disease?
I'm predicting Sheep. It will be a very concentrated disease affecting only redneck men and their uhhhh... favorite parts.
2. Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with?
Cookie Monster!!! We have a lot in common.
3. We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why?
The pretty one that matches my decor of course, duh!
4. Have you ever dried a flower in a book (pressing)? If so what was the flower and the name of the book?
Yes, it was a red rose and I saved it in my big family bible.
5. Do you think it's important to study other planets? If so, why or why not?
Sure, but I have to wonder why we can spend millions to do so and there are still starving children in America.
6. Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out?
I've never walked out but I almost did from Transformers 2. The theatre had the volume so loud i had to hold my ears because it was painful. Lots of people were doing the same. I filed a complaint with the manager the next day and supposedly they are sending free tickets as a "we're sorry", but they have yet to arrive.
7. Does the city/town you live in have traffic enforcement cameras? Have you ever gotten a citation/ticket/fine from one? If so, did you pay or fight it?
We have them but i'm not convinced they really work. I think they're just there to make you THINK you could be caught OR the rednecks who run the city government don't know how to hook them up.
8. If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them?
No, I found out the other day that she molested her own special needs child......I report her ass and pray she isn't able to hurt another child.
9. How many questions are too many questions?
Depends how much time I have to answer them. If I'm bored 100 would be doable. if i'm busy 10 can be tough.
10. Do you have a handwritten journal you write in everyday?
No, I never could keep up with them when I tried. I'm just too busy.
11. Have you already made plans for 2010?
Yeah they involve someone getting smacked by reality while I enjoy the show with popcorn and beer. It's going to be a fantastic show I tell ya.
12. Thursday Thunks has a huge party for all those who play along each week. Where is the party, how long does it last and does Kimber fall off the roof dropping crayons? If so, what color of crayon does she fall on?
A party? Hmm I missed that! I'm not sure why Kimber is dropping crayons off the roof but I bet if she falls, she lands on green.
13. We may have "blogger celebrity" questions in the near future. Are you excited?
Oh yes.......I'm not sure I can handle all the excitement I feel right now. I might just have to sit down and not clean house all day as I ponder how wonderful this could be.