1. Are you concerned at all with the possibility that radiation leaks could head your way?
Nope, if they do, there is nothing I can do about it anyway really. I'm going to be happy and live life like I do every single day.
2. What is the one thing that you will always go cheap on?
Ummmm, it's easier to say what I will never go cheap on, Toilet paper, under garments and laundry soap.
3. What would you buy that price would have no limit?
Pretty much anything for my kids. I might not be able to buy exactly what they want but i'll spend my last dollar to get the best i can get for them.
4. Name a TV show that could be about the stupidest thing ever.
All the court shows on Fox.
5. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Ummm, nothing really. I don't eat sushi or anything weird. Oh wait, I did try tofu....does that count?
6. If it were really hot out and you were at the beach, would you go in the water even if it was dirty or full of jellyfish?
I went to the beach with some of the family last Summer and the water was really gross with all this brown seaweed in it. I didn't go in for long but I did go. It was just too hot not to.
7. Can you teach old dogs new tricks or is it just not worth the effort?
I have an old dog. If I tried to teach her a new trick she'd either bite me or crap on my clothes at her first opportunity. No, you should not attempt to teach old dogs new tricks. get a puppy, it's much easier!
8.What makes comfort foods taste so good?
The only comfort foods I have are homemade waffles and homemade Egg noodles. They taste so good because they are my Grandma's recipe and they remind me of the only time as a child when I truly felt loved. I'd wake up in the morning and see Grandma and Grandpa waiting for me with a smile on their face and I Love You's in their eyes.
9. How do you like your steak cooked?
At least past the moo-ing stage. beyond that i'm not too picky. I live in Texas, if it's cooked too much they'll kick you out for Blasphemy.
10. Have you ever stepped on something and had it stuck in your foot?
Yep, a couple weeks ago actually. I was wielding a really big machete chopping weeds and pretending I was hitting people who piss me off and i realized my shoe felt weird and there was a pain in my foot. Turns out there was a thorn about 6" long stuck through the bottom of my shoe and in my heel. naturally I cussed a blue streak and had major surgery. Major surgery meaning i yanked it out and bitched majorly about it for at least an hour.
11. We're looking for viral video theme ideas. What's your best idea for a viral video day?
I dunno, I have to look up and see what this whole Viral Video thing is all about lol.
12. What is your twitter handle? Can we follow you?
NessajTx, sure you can follow me, and I will even follow back. I'm sweet like that.