Queen Mimi says she loves being a girl. So do I in general but i'm not really a prissy type of girl. I was told I was as a very small child, but all the pictures I have seen are of me in panties and not much else. I am pretty sure I wasn't prissy, but I was probably neglected at least where clothing was concerned lol. Oh wait, there is that Horrid Holly Hobby/Lil Debbie disaster.......shudder! Perhaps someday I'll share it, but probably not.
1. What is your favorite lipstick color and why?
I don't have a favorite but I do prefer browns and coppers to reds or pinks.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go to work in the morning?
uhhhhhh, however long it takes to stumble to the desk and turn the computer on. I guess about 5 minutes if you don't count the time I spend cussing at the coffee maker. If you want to count the cussing then it's probably about 15 minutes total. I work from home so I work in my Pj's, sometimes outside and if the neighbors are real lucky, I brush my hair first.
3. Do you have your nails professionally done? Mani? Pedi?
yeah, this is really my only girly vice. My toes need to be pretty since i am forever in flip flops. Nasty toes in open toe shoes just gross me the heck out.
4. Tell us about your latest spa experience - real or imagined.
never been to one, don't plan to go. I don't know why really.
5. Is there something you'd like to change about your appearance? Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?
About the only thing I'd have fixed are my teeth. They're out of alignment due to past domestic violence and that can cause a good deal of problems sometimes.......i'd get that taken care of, but other than that, I am who I am and God loves me. So it's all good.
6. How do you take care of your skin?
I use a brown sugar scrub that I make myself. Ya'll go ahead and pay $60 for it at the mall lol, I make mine for $7 and it lasts all year.
7. Tell us your secrets for vibrant, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
I use an egg,olive oil, mayo mask one a month and now I use EverSleek products by Loreal as well. That stuff is friggin awesome!
8. What is your favorite fragrance?
Obsession. That is the best stuff there is!
9. Everyone has a certain color they love to wear. What is yours?
I tend to like muted colors or black and whites.
10. Do you have ink?
Nope, i think there's a lot of really pretty artwork out there and most people look really nice with it, but one nasty tramp stamp was all it took to remind me that not ALL tattoo's are nice to look at lol.
11. How would you describe your personal style?
I guess I would just be "comfortable". I don't like to dress up much, I'm happiest in capri's and a t-shirt or my pajama's which my children swear i have too much of. Can you REALLY ever have too many comfy pairs of PJ's though? I think not!