1. Did you take a picture of the moon SuperMoon Saturday evening? If so, please post it. If not, steal one and post it.
Yep, I did. It was too pretty NOT to.
2. Have you ever howled at the moon?
No, I honestly can't say I have, but my boyfriend did once while we were in the hot tub. He's a tard.
3. Do you believe that feelings and emotions are affected by the changes in lunar phases? (ie: children misbehave, lovers misbehave, tempers fly)
Yeah, all that and drivers are worse than ever!
4. In the language of astronomy, the two extremes of the moon are called ''apogee'' (far away) and ''perige" (nearby). Who or what would you like to be apogee and who/what perige?
(Crikey! I can now talk moon talk!)
There are a few apogee's I can think of, but seriously they could go straight to hell and not be far away enough. I just pretend they don't exist at all and go on with the people I love that love me back.
Perige's would be the rest of my family. They're so awesome
5. Name a famous moon walker.
There was only one..........Micheal Jackson of course. He was even the first.
Oh wait, you meant that other thing. Oops! Oh well, MJ was more exciting to my generation.
6. Scientists claim there is no relation whatsoever between a Supermoon and natural disasters. Yet we have experienced tsunamis and earthquakes in the last 7 days on Earth. Do you believe them?
I dunno, it's generally the scientists that try to freak us out and convince us that the end of the world is imminent. The politicians are the ones that lie. I'm thinking it's a coincidence.
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival sang about the evil of the moon. Is there a Bad Moon Rising in your life?
Nope, the song that fits my life right now is Blue Skies, by Willie Nelson