This Thursday's Thunk is titled...Pass the paste, please.
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456..
1. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on tv (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it?
Probably Paul Stanley. Yeah, It's definitely Paul Stanley.
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck...snucked...what is the right word? into a movie?
3. Déjà vu; meaning "already seen", is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it?
Yep, it was really weird. The first time I saw my ex I thought, OMG he's such an asshole, the last time I saw him, I thought, "OMG he's such an asshole!! Strange right?? I actually haven't figured out if it was Deja Vu or a premonition.
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it?
10. Ever wonder what fish think about?
8. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be?
7. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like?
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose?
The same thing i pretty much use now. It's good on everything!
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down?
Both! I'm a ninja like that. That little leprechaun won't know what hit him!
5. So a mom is suing her kids' preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam... did you eat paste in preschool?
LOL, Why? What did YOU hear? Actually, our school had these markers that smelled like fruit. I didn't eat paste but I did sniff the markers. That probably killed a few brain cells. Should have eaten paste I guess.
Join us at Thursday Thunks and be a Thunker too!