1. How long can you hold your breath? Don't tell me you don't know... try it.
I tried but I forgot to time it and now i'm too lazy to try again.
2. Have you been watching the Decorah Eagles?
Nope, I watch Africam though. It's much cooler
3. Ever fallen off a horse?
Just the one at Walmart
4. Pick a color and a number and come up with a combination name for the new color.
I need more coffee to even understand this question
5. Write a paragraph about 10 minutes of your morning, writing it in the 3rd person.
Nessa woke up at 6:53. She realized she slept almost an hour late and jumped out of bed. As she made her way to the bathroom, she was tripped by Harley, the 14 week old Horse/Labrador. After peeling herself off the floor she managed to get to the bathroom where she found that Harley had left her a "present". He had also managed to chew her flip flop into roughly 40 pieces. Nessa spent the last 7 minutes using words best left unsaid in public. :)
6. What events have you marked on your calendar for this summer already?
Well lets see, there's going on out the Jet ski's every weekend and when not on the Jet ski's, going out on the boat. That pretty much covers it.
7. If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be?
You just had to throw "realistic" in there didnt ya? I can't think of anything "realistic" I'd want to do.
8. What is the scariest place you've ever visited?
Ghost Road, about 50 miles from where I live. There are reports of a green light at night, but the most interesting story to me is that this road used to be a railroad track. A contractor hired a whole bunch of Hispanic men to build the track and when they finished, he killed them all to keep from having to pay them. Supposedly there's a "Mexican cemetery" off this road somewhere. The road is also supposedly on the same parallel as the Bermuda Triangle. Kinda interesting stuff.
9. If you were a cat, what already-made flavor of cat food (no chocolate flavors!) would you want to eat?
apparently the only flavor worth eating is beef in gravy. That's the only thing my cat would eat other than Flaming hot Cheetos.
10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon?
I was probably getting ready to go to Phillip's for the weekend so that we could plant the garden. I'm really not sure now.